Lionel Milwaukee Road EP-2 BiPolar E-2 6-18384
The massive Milwaukee Road "Bipolar" locomotives are the latest addition to the Lionel Standard O electric roster. The Milwaukee Road's Class EP-2 was equipped with only two poles per traction motor and relied on motor armatures, not gears. The Bipolars ran at very low RPMs, and these locomotives were known for their quiet operation.
The Lionel Milwaukee Road Biploars are equipped with the Lionel LEGACY Control System and LEGACY Speed Control. Milwaukee Road Olympian Heavyweight Passenger Cars are available separately.
- Produced from all-new tooling
- Lionel LEGACY Control System equipped—able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- LEGACY Speed Control with ON/OFF switch
- RailSounds 5.0 sound system with intelligible CrewTalk dialog and more TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped
- MultiHorn effect realistically varies the horn blast with each press of the button
- Independently adjustable volume control—lower the level of background effects such as the blower with the CAB-1 Remote Controller while keeping operator-controlled effects such as the horn at full volume
- FatBoy speaker for the ultimate in sound reproduction
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Directional LED headlights
- Marker lights
- Illuminated number boards
- Die-cast metal body and trucks
- Front and rear ElectroCouplers
- Traction tires
- Accurate separately applied builder’s plates
- Illuminated front cab interior
- Engineer and fireman figures in front cab
- Removable roof panel reveals all controls for easy adjustments
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Minimum Curve: O-54
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 20"