Lionel Milwaukee Heavyweight StationSounds Diner 6-25517
Decorated for service on the Milwaukee Road and Southern Pacific mainlines, this signature varnish is prepared for service with the famous Bipolar electric and GS-4 steam locomotive.
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tab
- Flexible diaphragms between cars
- Opening doors
- Authentically detailed and painted interior
- Overhead interior lighting with ON/OFF switch
- Passenger and train crew figures
- Accessible with either the TrainMaster Command Control system or a conventional transformer
- Custom recordings featuring multiple characters allow you to recreate an entire rail journey - from departure to arrival at your final destination
- Arrival/departure announcements, dining reservation calls, and other en route dialog
- “Clickety-clack” of the cars as they roll down the rails
- Gauge: Standard O
- Minimum Curve: O-54
- Dimensions: Length: Single car: 19"