Lionel #2269W B&O Diesel Freight Set (PWR A #2368P, DMY B #2368C) 6-31752 - SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!
This set can only be purchased with this car or your order will be cancelled.
Click Here For The Set: This Item Goes With Lionel Baltimore & Ohio Non-powered F3 A-unit #2368T 6-34504
Led by a Pullmor powered F3 A-unit and a non-powered F3 B-unit diesel, the celebrated two-locomotive Baltimore and Ohio set is back after 50 years. The powered locomotive is now updated with TrainMaster Command Control, and the B-unit features the RailSounds sound system. This set features a long string of Postwar favorites.
- Individually boxed
- Postwar Celebration Series plaque and packaging
- Minimum Curve: O-31
- TrainMaster Command Control equipped—able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- Directional lighting, including operating headlights
- Front ElectroCoupler
- Dual powerful Pullmor motors
- Magne-Traction track gripping system
- Traction tires
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots, and fuel tank
- Die-cast metal frame
- Illuminated cab interior
- Engineer and fireman figures
- Die-cast metal trucks and operating couplers
- #3356 horse car includes corral for loading and unloading horses
- #6518 double-truck transformer flatcar
- #3361 log dump car includes tray and logs
- #6517 caboose with illuminated interior, and flashing rear strobe light
- #2368P F3 powered A-unit, 2368C F3 non-powered B-unit, #3356 horse car and corral, #6518 double-truck flatcar with transformer, #6315 single-dome tank car, #3361 log dump car, #6517 bay window caboose
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Length: 82 1/4"
RailLine: Baltimore & Ohio
Minimum Curve: O-31
Lionel 2007 Train Catalog Volume 1
All Sales Are Final On This Item
This Train Must Ship To The Billing Address And Be Signed For Or Your Order Will Be Cancelled